Skip to content
How do I successfuly log a weight mesurement or weigh-in with my Dara scale?
- Place your scale on a hard, flat surface.
- Remove socks or footwear
- Do not place your scale on an area with carpet
- Open your FitTrack MyHealth app
- Tap into your Weight card and put down your phone
- Step on the scale
- The scale will display your weight
- The scale will then display flashing zeroes while it analyzes your body composition
- The app will also show the following states:
- Gathering your weight
- Taking your body measurements
- Then navigate them automatically to the Body Measurements page so they don't have to tap the BM card
- Remember to weigh in at the same time every day, ideally first thing in the morning
- It's okay if your weight and other metrics fluctuate a little bit from weigh in to weigh in; this can be a result of what you ate, drank, and other factors
Did you find this answer helpful?