Once a device has been connected, your device should remain connected.
However, you will need to manually sync the app to the device to receive the latest data.
You can do this by performing any of the following:
- Open your FitTrack MyHealth app
- Option 1:
- Pull down on the home page
- Notice the Syncing progress indicator
- Your device is syncing
- Option 2:
- Select device icon (top right-hand corner)
- Select Atria
- Tap Sync
- Your device is synced
- Depending on how much data you have, syncing can take several minutes
- If experiencing issues, see Connecting your Atria Device steps