Why Your Weight Is Lying To You! This New And Revolutionary Smart Scale Is Helping People Find Their True Health. And The Results Are Staggering!
Summary: All scales aren't created equal. So why is the FitTrack Dara smart scale now "America's #1 Smart Scale"? Here's why it has Americans rushing to purchase this incredible health and fitness tool, along with building a community of over 800K happy users worldwide! - Input CTA Here
After being kept inside for 2020, everyone in America is ready to get active and shed some serious pounds. Fitness products are all the rage these days but they can be costly and claim to have “smart” technology. They never seem to be worth it.
But what if these expensive gadgets were lying to you as well? Not telling you the whole truth about your body. People are paying thousands of dollars a year without being given the right information, and as a result they will actually have a harder time getting in shape. We’ve all been sold a lie by the weight loss industry, that weight equals health. Until now...
This new smart scale offers a truly “smart” approach to body wellness and is taking America by storm. It’s effective and offers a true understanding of your body composition, that won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
What Makes It So Popular – "Your Total Body Solution Is Here"
What makes the FitTrack Dara smart scale so popular is it measures holistic health, not just weight. Rather than only reading your weight, it measures 17 health vitals! Americans are now able get a complete picture of their health within the comfort of their own homes, simply by stepping on a scale. It’s that easy!
See, not every 150-pound person’s body composition is the same. Without understanding these critical 17 health metrics like muscle mass, bone mass, hydration, and more, your weight has no context.
The FitTrack Dara smart scale has altered and revolutionized how American’s are understanding their personal health, along with finally seeing what’s needed to hit their fitness goals. FitTrack has built a health community of over 600K happy users worldwide, along with keeping them motivated on their personal health journeys!
How It Works
Stand on your FitTrack Dara smart scale and via an advanced dual BIA (bioelectrical impedance analysis) technology, it uses four metal electrodes to send a low and safe current to calculate a full picture of your body composition. It syncs with a free app to track your health data and breaks down all 17 health vitals, along with explaining each body measurement. It saves your stats enabling you to evaluate your daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly progress. All by stepping on the scale. It’s that simple!
You’ll learn so much more than just your weight and see how your daily choices from dieting to exercise all impact your overall health. All FitTrack scales are FDA approved as well!
When paired with the FitTrack Atria 2.0 smart watch, not only will you see advanced stats like heart and sleep data, you will stay ahead of your goals and it’s like having a personalized and effective lifestyle plan tailored for your health journey.
- ✅ The Results Are Incredibly Accurate – FitTrack uses patented Bioelectrical impedance technology and proprietary equations to accurately measure your health and weight. There’s nothing else like it!
- ✅ So Easy Anyone Can Use It! – FitTrack and the free app were purposely designed to be very easy and user-friendly – no technical skills or knowledge required. If you can use your phone, you can use FitTrack!
- ✅ Track Your Health Over Time (customer favorite!) – Easily track and trend your health data by monitoring your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly progress. The easiest way to see your results over time.
- ✅ Entire Family Can Use It (For Free) – FitTrack instantly recognizes up to 8 different accounts, so you can easily track your entire family’s health (for no extra charge). “Infant Mode” even lets parents with infants easily track their baby’s weight.
- ✅ Take It Anywhere – The portable design makes it easy to take FitTrack wherever life takes you! Easily store in your gym bag, luggage, car and more.
- ✅ Works with Apple & Android – The FitTrack scale and free app connects via Bluetooth and works with almost every smartphone.
- ✅ 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your FitTrack Dara smart scale, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
- ✅ 17 Health Measurements At Your Fingertips
How Can It Be So Affordable?
So many companies on the market are spending too much money on advertising to promote their products and maintaining inventory across their stores. And the customer suffers by paying these extra costs!
Thankfully, this is not the case with FitTrack, and specifically the FitTrack Dara smart scale, as they only sell directly online. This allows the company to offer a superior product at a price the competition simply can’t compete with.
And as you can see from their customer reviews, they have a huge community of 800K happy users who are extremely satisfied and that does most of the talking for them!
Why Is It Discounted Right Now?
FitTrack wants the product to speak for itself. They want to rely on word of mouth from satisfied customers, spreading positive reviews about their great experiences. Luckily, they are giving an allocated amount of discounts to Americans like you to test it out as they are so confident you’ll fall in love with the product like hundreds thousands have already.
This is a big win for both parties as YOU, the customer, get a TOP of the line product for an UNBEATABLE price, while the company is able to garner free positive reviews online at the same time. It’s win-win!
What Else Can The Dara Smart Scale Do?
More than you can imagine!
✅ 17 Health Measurements At Your Fingertips
- 💪 Body Weight: Weighing only your lbs is bs, but body weight is a metric we are conditioned to keep on a pedestal. For certain athletes and in certain situations having an accurate reading of your body weight is critical. Still, most often, this isn’t the case. Make sure you stand on the scale consistently—at the same time and under the same conditions each day—to get an accurate reading
- 💪 Body Fat Percentage (BFP): This is the proportion of fat to your total weight. Understanding your Body Fat Percentage is essential when evaluating your health. Knowing your Body Fat Percentage will help guide you towards the steps needed to improve your overall health. It can help you analyze and better manage your routine and decide if you need to make changes to your diet or exercise routine.
- 🚰 Hydration Level: Body Water Percentage is the percentage of water found in the body. This metric is vital to avoiding dehydration and making sure your body has what it needs to function healthily. Keep in mind that hydration level may fluctuate through the day and night due to exercise, medications, caffeine, alcohol consumption, and even bathing. That said, most people fail to drink adequate amounts of water so aim for at least eight glasses a day.
- 💪 Muscle Mass %: Muscle Mass percentage is an excellent indicator of health because your muscle mass will naturally decline as you age. By monitoring it closely, you can effectively gauge how healthily your body is aging! A higher percentage of Muscle Mass reflects a lower rate of body fat. For people on a diet or training regularly, knowing and monitoring your muscle mass percentage can be a great tool in assessing its effectiveness. This metric is critical for anyone looking to increase muscle, improve fitness, and reduce injury or illness risk.
- ⚖️ Body Mass Index (BMI): BMI is a standard metric FitTrack calculates using your height and weight. It can be a great starting point to get a quick snapshot of your bodily health. According to the World Health Organization:
- A normal BMI is between 18.5 to 24.9.
- A result of 25- 29.9 is considered overweight.
- A BMI of over 30 is considered obese.
- These numbers may seem misleading if you have an athletic build, which is why metrics like Body Fat and Muscle Ratio are essential.
- 💪 Visceral Fat Index: Visceral Fat surrounds the organs and is located deep in the abdominal cavity. It is the type of fat that cannot be seen or touched—the mirror won’t tell you how much visceral fat is in your body. Ensuring that you have a healthy level of Visceral Fat reduces your risk for diseases such as stroke, high blood pressure, and heart attack. This metric is key to understanding what’s happening inside your body and gives insight into changes you may need to take to improve your overall health.
- 💪 Subcutaneous Fat: Subcutaneous Fat is the fat stored beneath the skin that you can see in the mirror. For women, breasts also contain Subcutaneous Fat. Subcutaneous Fat is less harmful than Visceral Fat and is sometimes referred to as the “stubborn” fat because it can be harder to lose. Understanding the vital difference between Visceral Fat and Subcutaneous Fat provides knowledge of your body’s fat distribution, which can help predict any risks of illness.
- 💪 Base Metabolic Rate (BMR): BMR is the minimum daily calories your body needs to function while at rest (how much energy your body would burn if you stayed in bed all day). This metric will help you achieve your fitness goals, whether you want to lose, maintain, or gain weight. Think of it as a baseline in setting your daily caloric goals—by knowing how much you burn at rest, you can begin to plan how many calories you should consume throughout the day by considering your activity levels. The more active you are, the more calories you should consume above your BMR.
- 💪 Muscle Weight: Monitoring Muscle Weight can help you reverse the decrease in muscle mass and bone density that comes with age. Muscle Mass can also be a great tool in assessing your training program or workout. Anyone invested in improving their overall strength will benefit from monitoring this metric to increase awareness of how much their training impacts their progress towards their goals.
- 🦴 Bone Mass: Bone Mass is the predicted weight of bone mineral in the body. Bone Mass declines slowly with age, so it’s useful to monitor to avoid any surprises in your health. A low Bone Mass might increase the risk for injuries or provide insight to assess the risk of developing osteoporosis. To help maintain healthy bone mass, you should get your daily recommended intake of calcium. You should also include some weight-bearing exercises in your fitness routine.
- 🥛 Protein Rate: Protein Rate reflects the percentage of protein found in your body expressed as a percentage relative to other compositional data. Protein plays a critical role in both your physical and cognitive health. Your body uses protein to make enzymes, hormones and helps maintain other bodily functions. Protein is also an essential building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. This is an important metric to monitor regularly.
- 👵 Metabolic Age: How old are you? How old is your body? Believe it or not, there’s a difference, and it’s known as Metabolic Age. This metric factors your body structure, BMR, fat, and muscle mass and gives you an accurate picture of how healthy your body is by informing you of your body’s age relative to your actual age. You want this number to be lower or at least the same as your actual age. If it's higher, it means that some lifestyle changes may be helpful. If it’s lower, you’re on the right track!
- ⚖️ Standard Weight: Standard Weight is the recommended healthy and optimal weight based on various factors such as height, weight, age, and gender. Are you the competitive type? If so, this metric might help inspire you to work towards your goals in regards to your overall weight, but should be taken only as a suggestion. Health is not one size fits all. Everyone's body is different. The standard weight reflected may need to be adjusted based on body type, muscle rate, and athleticism.
- 🏋️ Weight Control: Weight Control is a benchmark metric for where you are compared to the standard weight for your age. This metric can guide you in knowing how much to lose or gain to set realistic and smart goals for yourself.
- ⚖️ Body Fat Mass: Body Fat Mass is the overall weight of fat in your body. Body Weight alone is not an indicator of overall health as it cannot distinguish between healthy body fat, unhealthy body fat, and lean body mass and muscles. For this reason, monitoring and maintaining a healthy Body Fat Mass is essential. It can help reduce the risks of certain illnesses and increase overall wellness.
- ⚖️ Weight without Fat: Ever wonder what your body weight would be if you had a BFP of 0%? This metric tells you your weight without accounting for fat found in the body. Weight Without Fat can be a useful indicator for those looking to lose weight. It can also be a helpful benchmark for goal setting but don’t forget that every healthy body needs some fat to function correctly.
- 🥛 Protein Mass: Protein Mass is the amount of protein in the body. Knowing and tracking protein mass can help in achieving your Muscle Mass goals. Meeting the daily recommended protein intake will help your body maintain healthy nails, hair, skin and build muscle. Be sure to get your proteins from a wide variety of sources!
One thing is for certain, once you try the FitTrack Dara smart scale you’ll never want to continue your fitness journey without it!
What Do Others Think?
I absolutely love my FitTrack scale! It has been a great tool in my fitness and weight loss journey and I love being able to see all of my health stats on the app. It is very durable and I like the sleek look. So glad I purchased it.”
- Michelle T.
"Love this scale! It was a great addition to my health and wellness routine. It’s great to get so much information about way more than just weight! Worth the money for sure! Thank you!”
- Sharon Pollei
"Thank you for the product! Firstly, I haven’t had any issues with the product, I love how easy it is to use and the readings on the app are perfect for comparisons. I have referred three or four clients already!”
- Michael Way
The Problem With “Smart” Apps
From Fortune 500 companies to random apps, everyone claims to offer users a way to properly understand their health and wellness needs.
Most people are also looking for a way to learn about their bodies and have one system to track and trend everything, almost like a personal chef who is also a personal trainer.
The problem is, so many apps, workout routines, diet plans, and fitness programs only give you a piece of the puzzle which is misleading Americans on their way to live a healthy lifestyle.
The FitTrack Dara smart scale syncs with the free FitTrack App where all your health insights are saved in one place. The FitTrack ecosystem has over 800,000 happy users worldwide and there is no surprise the FitTrack Dara is now America’s #1 smart scale.
Should I Buy Now Or Wait?
With people stuck in their homes and struggling to find fitness plans that are tailored for their goals, the FitTrack Dara smart scale created an unbeatable deal that can save people up to 50%! It’s a way they’re able to help regular Americans stay fit in this crazy world.
The challenge with this amazing deal, the inventory is already flying off shelves faster thasendinn they can be restocked.
The scale alone, regularly $179.99, is just $89.99 if you act in the next three days. You can also upgrade and get the FitTrack Starter Pack (Atria 2.0 smart watch + Dara smart scale) for just $209! You’ll save $139.99! And, if you want the BOGO smart scale deal, you can save even more. Only while supplies last so act fast!